Family Caregiver Support
You care for an adult aged 60 or over
You care for an adult of any age with Alzheimer’s
You are 55 or older and caring for a grandchild or young relative under the age of 18, or a disabled person between 18-59.
- Access assistance to caregivers to facilitate obtaining services and resources available within their communities
- Counseling for caregivers to assist them in making decisions, assessing the merits of various options, and solving problems related to their caregiver roles
- Support groups with a focus on peer support, education and training to reduce stress and develop coping skills
In order to accommodate the needs of our caregivers, SeniorCare offers both in-person and virtual (zoom) Caregiver Support Groups. The virtual group meets weekly and monthly meetings are held in Gloucester and Wenham. Call our Caregiver Support Specialist at 978-281-1750 for information on how to participate in a group.
- Provide community presentations on relevant caregiver issues (for example caring for an Alzheimer’s loved one)
- Workshops to provide caregivers with knowledge and tools for caring for their loved one.
There are no income eligibility requirements to participate in the Family Caregiver Support program.