Do You Have a Desire to Help Others?
SeniorCare Inc., a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation, is committed to the employment of highly qualified candidates and providing those individuals with the opportunity to work in a friendly environment comprised of people who share a desire to help fulfill and support our mission.
Consider joining our team!
We believe every individual’s unique life experience helps us make a positive impact on our consumers, thus every position within SeniorCare contributes to helping our consumers to live more independently within our communities.
When you join SeniorCare, you make a difference in the lives of elders, and adults with disabilities, every day.
SeniorCare is committed to serving a diverse consumer population and fulfilling the Agency mission through employee, volunteer and business partners who reflect this diversity. This ongoing effort will include continually educating ourselves on the needs of both those we serve and employ and the deliberate inclusion of their perspectives in the activities of this organization.
SeniorCare offers a competitive benefit package for eligible employees*
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Emergency Travel Assistance
- Generous Paid Time Off benefits
- Flex Time Policy
- 11 Paid Holidays
- 403 (b) Retirement Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
*A more complete listing of employee benefits and eligibility is found in the SeniorCare Employee Handbook.
CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
There are no full-time openings at this time
Meals on Wheels Driver, Ipswich
Part Time 10 Hour Per Week
Working for SeniorCare to deliver Meals on Wheels is more than a job – it’s an opportunity to make a meaningful difference in people’s lives. SeniorCare has a mission: helping older adults and people with disabilities live independently in their homes while remaining part of the community. We are seeking drivers to deliver healthy, wholesome meals in the Gloucester, Manchester, or Essex areas. The schedule would be 2 hours per day, Monday through Friday (excluding holidays), beginning around 10:00 a.m. Additional hours may be possible.
We seek a punctual, dependable, caring individual. Requirements include:
- Valid Massachusetts’ driver’s license and a reliable vehicle. Must pass motor vehicle and CORI check.
- Ability to work independently while adhering to established procedures, including confirmation that consumers appear safe and well upon meal delivery.
- Ability to follow a driving route and route sheet.
- Must be able to climb stairs and carry at least 30 pounds. This position requires frequent entry and exit from vehicle, bending, reaching and lifting.
- Good rapport with older adults and people with disabilities
- Local resident or demonstrated knowledge of area roads preferred.
This position offers earned sick time pay but is otherwise a non-benefited position.
How to Apply
All Candidates may submit letters of interest and resumes with salary requirements to: email@example.com or mail to Human Resources, SeniorCare Inc. 49 Blackburn Center, Gloucester MA 01930.
Qualified veteran, minority, female, disabled, bilingual and LBGT candidates of all ages, religions and national origins are encouraged to apply.
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
Prospective interns, or their advisers, may contact us at 978-281-1750 or 1-866-927-1050.
Please see our Volunteer page.