Last update: Mar 25, 2020
At this time, information about the COVID-19 situation is changing continuously. For the most up to date information, please visit the U.S. Center for Disease Control (CDC) or Massachusetts COVID-19 information pages.
Sign up for text updates from the state by texting CovidMA to 888777.
SeniorCare’s number one concern during this time is the well-being and safety of our consumers, staff and volunteers. Special notices will be sent to consumers concerning any adjustments to services that might become necessary.
If you have any concerns about your services, please contact your Care Manager or the SeniorCare Department that handles your services.
Who is at Higher Risk?
Some people are at higher risk of getting very sick from this illness. This includes:
- Older adults
- People who have serious chronic medical conditions like:
- Heart disease
- Lung disease
If you are at higher risk of getting very sick from COVID-19, you should:
- Stock up on supplies.
- Take everyday precautions to keep space between yourself and others.
- When you go out in public, keep away from others who are sick, limit close contact and wash your hands often.
- Avoid crowds as much as possible.
- Avoid cruise travel and non-essential air travel.
- During a COVID-19 outbreak in your community, stay home as much as possible to further reduce your risk of being exposed.